Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A note about traffic

I have been wanting to mention for a few weeks now that I am getting some wonderful traffic to my blog and I am SO encouraged to see the spread of audience.  It seems I have an avid follower from Russia and one from Germany and I wanted to reach out and say "hi, and thank you for tuning in"!!  Please feel free to make comments, add suggestions or provide feedback, I'd be so curious to hear how my blog is being received in other parts of the world.
I love that my friends are sharing it with their friends or perhaps people are stumbling upon it on their own - either way, it's very cool and keeps me inspired to keep cooking for you.  I hope I'm inspiring you enough in the kitchen and with dishes which interest you.  I'd love to know that you are trying them for your own families and friends, and with success, so drop me a line anytime to share your thoughts.

Until the next cry for dinner... stay happy and healthy.  Love Mo


No comments:

Post a Comment